Jl audio 10w6 v1 specs 231248-Jl audio 10w6 v1 specs

$000 JL Audio 10W6 v1 (x3) for sale in South Jordan, UT on KSL Classifieds View a wide selection of Car Audio and Video and other great items on KSL ClassifiedsSubwoofer JL Audio 10W1V24 Diameter 10 inches, Power 300 W ThieleSmall parameters frequency of self resonance Fs=252 Hz, equivalent compliance volume Vas=505 lTotal Ratings 4, $ New JL Audio C2650 65in 2 Way 4 Ohms 0W/100W RMS Car Speakers System 5 out of 5 stars (15) Total Ratings 15, $299 New JL Audio C2400X 2Way 4in Car Speakers System

Jl audio 10w6 v1 specs

Jl audio 10w6 v1 specs-W6v3 10inch Subwoofer (600 W, dual 4 Ω voice coils) If you are seeking to reproduce the highest quality subbass in a very compact enclosure application, the 10W6v3 is the ultimate choice This advanced Subwoofer offers several technologies shared with the flagship W7AE subwoofers to provide powerful advantages in motor linearity and suspension behavior These combine with a Hi guys, I am building a new system around a bunch of pioneer GM H0 amps I used to (back in the 1990's) have a pair of the JL Audio 10w6 (I think this was the one, they were dual voice coil and I would run them at 2 ohmsI think, anyway, bit rusty as it's been years)!

 Yes, exactly right it is tough I am told by JL that the 3 10TW3's will hit the same as the 10W6 v2 which which is pretty insane I had 3 v1's and they hit plenty hard The whole rest of my system is Orion so I figured, if I can find the space for an Orion 12 maybe that's an option too Certainly way more affordable than the JL'sWwwSpringfieldSpeakerRepaircomStep by step instruction on how to recone your JL Audio 12W6 or 10W6 subwoofer using the recone parts availableJL Audio's celebrated W6v3 subwoofers deliver knockout low end with incredible accuracy The 10W6v3D4 10" subwoofer uses a tough, mineralfilled polypropylene cone that offers incredible strength without the extra bulk that can slow woofer response

This is a JL Audio 10w6 v2 with a factory JL Audio Ported box This is a JL Audio 10w6 v2 with a factory JL Audio Ported boxModel Reviewed JL Audio 10W7 Strength Everything SQ and SPL all in one Can handle much more power than rated Works well in sealed or ported enclosures (mine is ported) Great for competition systems, SQ or SPL Almost impossible to distort Hits SO hard, these things could be used for the death penalty  #1 Hello everyone I am looking to purchase an amp that will power my JL audio 10W6 sub I am not looking for something really cheap quality I am trying to look for something in the middle range also dont want to spend a bundle or break the bank also this amp will be going into a factory system which already has an amp

10w6 Jl Audio Old School V1 (50% similar) Don't let this get away Made in the usa this will need to be reconed selling as needing repair or for parts I do have 3 of them total but ad is only one subTop quality Car Subwoofers, there is no comparison to JL Audio 10W6v2 400 Watt Car subwoofer from JL Audio Check out the rich featureset by reading the product specs 6 0 middleboro, ma #1 Hi, I've been trolling around here for a while looking for recommendations or suggestions on a sub built for SQ The JL 10w6 is at the top of my list but I'd rather not drop $400plus on a sub if I can help it Every time I've checked out threads about SQ subs it always goes back to guys suggesting SPL

26 00

26 00

Incoming Term: jl audio 10w6 v1 specs,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close